|Cost:||328.00 DSH for 3 months (completed payments: 3 of 3)|
You must be logged in to rate a proposal.
|Votes:||834 Yes vs. 275 No (32 abstain) 13.33%|
Duration:The United Airlines program reaches our target audience for 90 consecutive days, in a captive and receptive environment, potentially reaching 6,300,000 people.
Seat back Video On-Demand is offered cabin-wide on select aircraft flying in the US and international routes with average flights times of about 3 hours.
Routes include:North America, Hawaii, the Caribbean and parts of South America.
The American airlines program reaches our target audience for 90 consecutive days beginning December 2017, in a captive and receptive environment, potentially reaching 2,865,000 people of which 300,000 are business or First-class passengers.
Seat back Video On-Demand is offered cabin-wide on select A330 and 777 aircraft flying international routes.
Domestic routes include:
Dallas-Fort Worth, New York (JFK & LGA), Miami, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Phoenix, and Washington DC.
Virgin America Airlines
The Virgin America program reaches potentially 3,900,000 people on over 30,000 flights, during 180 consecutive days, in a very captive and receptive environment.
Domestic routes include:
Los Angeles, Dallas-Love Field, New York (JFK, LGA, & EWR), Las Vegas, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC (Dulles & Reagan), San Diego, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Palm Springs, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Denver, Maui, Baltimore, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Nashville, Indianapolis, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, and Kona.
International Routes include:
Cancún, Los Cabos Puerto Vallarta
Seatback video on all flights
Why is In-flight media preferred over TV?
A national TV commercial in 2011 cost about $345,000 in production costs alone. The cost to run the ad in a popular nationally televised program during 2011 was more than $100,000.
This infomercial will reach typically affluent and well-educated people, who for one reason or another, are trapped on an airline for several hours.
We can reach a captive audience of about 13,065,000 people for a grand total of 328 Dash. United is the world’s 3rd largest airline and has better advertisement placement than the other airlines.
Once again, we believe this campaign will educate people about Dash and those people will spread the word around the world for a fraction of the cost of a typical TV advertisement. The cost per thousand (CPM) rate is about $4.52.
Our team consists of an IT professional with over ten years’ experience, an artist, and two retirees that have over forty years of experience in special event management and marketing. We also have over 50 years’ experience working with contracts with State and Federal governments.
We have several other unique proposals in work now and we would appreciate your support of this proposal so that we may move forward with more exciting ones.
Let’s create some beneficial exposure for Dash!
1. USD/Dash price based on the 30 day average market rate at closing. That rate is one Dash equals $195.00 as listed on coinmarketcap.com.
2. We have confirmation that our previous proposal will be fulfilled by airing on American Airlines in November, and Virgin America Airlines in October and November. Proof of performance documents will be provided by each airline at the end of the Advertisement run dates.
3. We are currently in the process of translating the “What is Dash” video into Spanish and Japanese with funds remaining from the last proposal. These videos are being translated and dubbed by Trusted Translations and will be made available to the Dash community to use on the website, or for other marketing endeavors.
4. The United Airlines and American Airlines Ad will run after the current run cycle ends in Nov. 2017, for three consecutive months.
6. The Virgin America Ad will run for six consecutive months after the current Ad cycle ends in Nov. 2017.
7. Project Managers: Kerry Smith (Doewapapus), Zachary Smith (Metasync). Team members: Jim Conley and Jenna Vaziri (jv.darkroom). All four are stakeholders as we currently own Dash.
8. There are no major risks or constraints associated with this campaign other than the market price volatility of Dash. We have added 20 Dash (~6%) or to this proposal to compensate for any possible downward market swing. If the market goes down by more the 6% we will attempt to renegotiate the price with the airlines so that we can run the Ads with the given amount of Dash.
9. Proof of performance: Advertisement runs will be certified and provided in written form by each airline.
10. Any unused funds will be used for future proposals.